- In-Line Installation
- Temperature Compensation
- Treated 316 Stainless Steel Body
- Cell Constant Validated At The Factory
- C621: IP 65 Detachable Plastic Cable Connector
- C621H: NEMA 4 Aluminum Threaded Terminal Box
- Temperature Sensors: 10K NTC, PT100 and PT1000
- Temprature Range C621: 0 to 140°C
- Temprature Range C621H: 0 to 205°C
- Maximum Pressure C621: 150 psig at 135°C
- Maximum Pressure C621H: 250 psig at 205°C
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel and PEEK
- O-Rings: Viton1
- Cell Constants: K=1.0, K=0.1 and K=0.01
- Process Fitting: 1/2 and 3/4 Inch in either NPT or BSP Male Fittings
To ensure compatibility with your test sample, please choose a cell constant and temperature element prior to ordering.
|Cell Constant of K=1.0
||Drinking water, service water, beer, milk and juice.
Conductivity Ranges: 10 to 2000 µS/cm at 25°C.
|Cell Constant of K=0.1
||High purity water such as condensate and boiler feed water in power plants.
Conductivity Ranges: 0.5 to 200 µS/cm at 25°C.
|Cell Constant of K=0.01
||Specific resistivity or conductivity for monitoring ion
exchangers, reverse osmosis systems, ultrapure water
for the medical and electronics industry.
Conductivity Ranges: 0.055 to 20 µS/cm at 25°C.
1 A registered trademark of E.I. du Pont Nemours and Company