Knowing the answers to the following questions prior to calling our sales department will help us to more quickly ascertain the best electrode for your application.
- What are you interested in measuring?
- What is its concentration level or concentration range in your sample?
- What other ions, organics, or metals are present in your sample? Do you know the concentration level of each of these species?
- Is your sample totally aqueous or are any organics present in your sample?
- Is your sample at room temperature or another temperature?
- What is the pH of your sample? Does the pH vary?
- Is this an on-line measurement or a laboratory measurement with grab samples?
- Have you used electrodes to measure your sample before? If so, whose were they and how long did they last? If not, are you familiar with how to use electrodes?
- How accurate do you want your measurement? How reproducible should the readings be on a given sample?
- How long before you wish to recalibrate? How long do you expect the electrode to last?