March 19, 2020
COVID-19 Update from AlpHa Measurement Solutions (Analytical Sensors & Instruments (ASI), Aurora Scientific Instruments, and Van London Co.)
Dear Valued Customers and Contacts,
AlpHa Measurement Solutions is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our employees and loyal customers of our ASI, Aurora, and Van London brands. As the impact of COVID-19 grows, we wanted to update you with the steps we are taking help protect against the spread of the virus while at the same time supporting our customers, reinforcing our capacity and taking care of our employees.
Taking Care of Our Employees
We are continuously updating our employees, and have made important policy changes to keep them safe. Specifically, we have:
- Staggered our production schedule to limit the volume of employees in manufacturing and break areas;
- Reinforced guidance regarding hygiene and manufactured sanitizing supplies for employee use;
- Procured face masks to distribute to all employees;
- Restricted all travel and nonessential visitor access, encouraging employees to hold business meetings remotely whenever possible; and
- Procured touchless thermometers to require fever screening for all individuals entering any of our facilities.
Our facilities in Shanghai, China, adopted these procedures in early February and as a result 100% of our employees and their families have remained healthy throughout the COVID-19 crisis. We are committed to achieving the same level of success at our facilities in the USA.
Supporting Production and Delivery
Our facilities in the USA and China remain open at full strength, and will remain open until further notice. Our supply chain remains strong, both domestically and internationally. Our global manufacturing sites are strongly vertically integrated and we see no short-term impact to production and supply. We are closely monitoring logistics to ensure product and part supply in North America and China.
We appreciate the trust that you place in AlpHa Measurement Solutions to supply your liquid sensing technology needs. We will continue to use guidance from health authorities to direct our business practice. You can expect to receive further updates as we strive to provide you with the high level of support and service you have come to expect from ASI, Aurora, and Van London.
Chief Executive Officer
AlpHa Measurement Solutions
Analytical Sensors & Instruments
Aurora Scientific Instruments
Van London Co.